Monday 21 March 2011

autumn inspiration...

After a very wet and refreshingly chilly weekend up in the hills, I'm hopeful that cooler temps may be on the way down in Bris as well... 

It may be a bit premature to unpack the winter woolies,  however this recent post on  The Sartorialist showing Denim with Tweed,  has definitely got me me in an Autumnal mood...







Love the loafers in the second photo too!   My best friend once had an enviable collection of beautiful leather loafers...  Should tell her to dust them off...

Back to the tweed/denim combo, it just so happens I have a lovely piece of tweed, bought at a favourite op shop some time ago.
Paired with denim from my husbands well worn jeans and a couple of other remnants I have lying about, could be the making of some new season cushions...


No comments:

Post a Comment