Friday 8 April 2011

local finds & friday night tunes...

Came home with some little beauties today...

couldn't resist this cutie from The Collective Store
vintage fun from Aid for The Blind Store...
the original WW Birthday Cake Book, Red Cross Wynnum

While doing the rounds of local op shops in the rain this afternoon, I came across this little jewel... The Collective Store in Bay Terrace. This sweet store is like a boutique craft market.., chock full of gorgeous pieces, all handmade by Australian artisans. 

Certainly not what I was expecting to find in super low key Wynnum...




Lastly, it wouldn't be friday without a little music... I've had this catchy number in my head all week, it's called Cameo Lover by Kimbra. 

Enjoy and have a great weekend! xx



2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I wish so much I lived around the corner from you so I could join you regularly on your little op shop expeditions. I will be down from the Sunny Coast to visit soon I hope and we could have fun op shopping together then x o x o

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the images...and the music! happy sunday

    ReplyDelete