Wednesday 21 December 2011

signing off..


I intended to fit in a couple of posts this week, but it's been a little crazy..

We're almost there though. The presents are wrapped and the car is packed (to the gunnels) and I'm checking off my final 'to do' list...
Then we're off for a couple of weeks of fun, sun and lots of yums with all the family, yippee!!



As I'll be far from my computer for a while, I want to wish everyone a truly wonderful Christmas and say a big thanks for all your contributions to my first year of blogging!!

It's been so lovely getting to know my new blogger friends, both near and far and I can't wait to see what inspiring stuff you all come up with next year!

See you in 2012!!
Lots of love El xx

2 comments:

  1. El,
    Hope you are enjoying your holiday road trip with lots of hellos, good food and such. Happy to have found you this year...you always inspire me with your wonderful projects!
    xo
    annie

    ReplyDelete